Trentino Guest Card, the best way to live Trento Province
How to get the most when you discover, visit, and have new experiences on your holiday!
Staying in Rovereto Hostel, you will receive a FREE Trentino Guest Card. Otherwise, it can be purchased at the tourist offices for 40 euros. With Trentino Guest Card, you have many advantages and discounts to facilitate your holiday in Trento province. You use all public transport in Trento Province for free, enter more than 100 castles and museums without paying, and receive discounts on more than 40 activities and museums.
From today, it’s even easier. You can activate your Trentino Guest Card directly at the time of booking.
Find out the details and all the possibilities offered by Trentino Guest Card:
FREE Buses and Trains in Trento province
Trentino Guest Card gives you unlimited access to Trentino Trasport urban (Trento, Rovereto, Alto Garda and Pergine) and extraurban public transport networks. It’s also possible to travel with regional trains on the Brennero, Valsugana and Trento-Malè lines, on the provincial routes.
The use of public transport is possible when the card is integrated with the electronic transport card. The card must be validated for each trip directly on board or at the railway stations.
Using the Open Move Application you can directly get your ticket, at no additional cost.
What are the benefits?
With the Trentino Guest Card on your smartphone, you can:
– access more than 60 museums, 20 castles and more than 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena
– taste local food and wine products, and buy them at discounted prices
– enjoy over 60 activities throughout Trento province at a discounted rate
– receive discount codes to reach Trento province with Flixbus and MarinoBus
– free use of public trains and busses in Trento province for the entire duration of your holiday (for journeys with origin and destination in Trento province)
What are the services in Rovereto and Vallagarina?
We remind you that in Rovereto and Vallagarina you can enter the following attractions for FREE:
Beseno Castle, Besenello
Depero Futurist Art House, Rovereto
Request the card at the time of booking to enter FOR FREE in MANY MUSEUMS, CASTLES and ATTRACTIONS IN TRENTO PROVINCE
The following two tabs change content below.
Manager di Ostello Città di Rovereto e da sempre appassionato delle Cose Belle di Rovereto e del Trentino Alto Adige. Amo escursioni in famiglia e, più impegnative, con amici in alta montagna. Scrivimi e avrai consigli, suggerimenti e proposte interessanti!
Ultimi post di Francesco Serafini (vedi tutti)
- THREE GREAT CLIMBS – DO YOU KNOW THE THREE UNMISSABLE ASCENTS NEAR ROVERETO? - 25 January 2021
- Lights of the Christmas Market - 30 November 2020
- Christmas Markets in Trento Province - 30 November 2020